Now is the perfect time for sustainable art and craft businesses to grow and expand.
If you feel like letting your creativity flow and starting your own business, here are five great art and craft sustainable business ideas, plus tips and resources to get you started!
Also, check out the special offer below to save money!
$$ SALE - Save Money on Eco-Friendly Products! $$
All of these products are certified "Climate Pledge Friendly" and on sale now on Amazon. Limited time offer!
Sustainable Business Art & Craft Ideas
1. Jewelry Making
Making and designing jewelry is a great sustainable business idea! There are so many different methods and materials that you can use to create unique pieces.
Starting a sustainable jewelry business can be very rewarding. Below are a few jewelry-making kits to get you started!
Paxcoo Jewelry Making Supplies Kit
Beginner friendly jewelry making supplies kit that has all the tools and items you need to get started!
Jewelry Making Beads and Supplies
Includes a variety of colorful, organic beads and accessories.
Sewing can be used to create numerous practical and usable products.
It is a very easy sustainable business to start because all you need to do is get some fabric, a sewing machine, and some simple patterns. You can easily buy all of these on Amazon! Check it out!
MagicFly Beginner Sewing Machine
Highly rated miniature beginner sewing machine. Easy to use!
Painting is an inexpensive business to set up, and creators can sell the pieces on Esty or similar websites.
Adult Paint by Numbers Kit
Create a beautiful painting with this easy DIY kit. Great for beginners!
Art Canvas and Paint Supplies Kit
Making and selling candles is a fun and creative business idea. DIY candles typically use fewer chemicals and create less pollution.
Furthermore, handmade candles smell better, last longer, and are of better quality than mass-produced ones.
Candle Making Kit and Supplies
5. DIY and Handmade Items Blogger
Starting a DIY blog allows you to be creative and use different techniques, materials, and mediums while showing others how to do the same.
You can incorporate recycled materials into the various items and encourage others to do the same.
If you enjoy making things yourself and experimenting with different ideas, then starting a DIY or crafts blog is perfect for you, and you can also sell handmade products through the blog.
- 5 Sustainable Online Business Ideas You Can Start Today – Do you want to start your own sustainable business? Here are 5 online businesses you can start today from your laptop!
- 14 of the Best Ecofriendly Dog Toys – Find the best ecofriendly dog toys for your best friend. Keep them entertained for hours without harming the environment!
- The Best Biodegradable Sunscreen – Your sunscreen likely contains harsh chemicals that are killing our coral reefs, even if you don’t go in the ocean! Here are 8 brands that are biodegradable and won’t harm the earth.
- The Environmental Impact of Coffee – What is your cup of coffee costing the planet? Find out here and learn how to make sustainable choices!
- The Best Portable Power Station – Portable power stations can provide clean energy at home or on the go, but which is best? We compare Bluetti vs EcoFlow to declare a winner.