Use our review and buyer's guide to find out!
Here is everything you need to know before buying it.
EcoSmart Razor Scooter Full Review | Everything You Need to Know
Check out all of the specs and features for both models.
-12 mile range
-Removable luggage carrier
-Save money on gas
-12 mile range
-Wide bamboo deck
-Save money on gas
The EcoSmart Razor Scooter has a top speed of 18mph for the seated version and 15mph for the stand-up version. The seated version is faster because it has a bigger motor. It accelerates quickly and can power up small hills.
It is one of the fastest electric scooters of its kind on the market that still provides a smooth and leisurely ride.
Our readers rave about this scooter's smooth ride. The 16-inch wheels provide support and stability, and the rear-braking system allows you to stop quickly and safely.
Most people use it to commute to work or shop at a nearby store. Others use it for leisurely rides around their neighborhood or campsite. Some users report having their teenagers use it to go to and from school. The comfortable padded seat makes riding a breeze.
The EcoSmart Razor Scooter is a great product for all ages. From teens to seniors! It has a max weight of 220lbs and a removable luggage carrier to store your books, bags, or electronics.
3. Battery Life, Mileage, and Run Time
You can travel up to 12 miles (19km) on a single charge. This scooter is meant for short journeys with a run time of about 40 minutes.
Although the mileage may seem short, you have to remember all of the extra bells and whistles this scooter has. Its top speed is faster than most, and the comfort, smoothness, and safety are unmatched.
As for charging, the owner's manual recommends letting it charge for 12 hours out of the box. However, after the initial charge, most customers report being able to use it after charging for 6.5 to 8 hours.
Most users recommend charging after every use or overnight to ensure you have enough power for your ride.
The EcoSmart Razor Scooter weighs about 65lbs.
The weight shouldn't pose a problem if you are using it for short trips around town.
However, ensure you can lift it if you anticipate carrying it up steps or loading it in or out of a car to use on vacation or a camping trip.
According to the owner's manual, the assembly is straight-forward and can be completed in 30 minutes!
It comes out of the box 95% assembled and includes all of the instructions and tools that you need.
6. Pros and Cons
EcoSmart Razor Scooter Buyer's Guide | Should I Buy It?
Buying the EcoSmart Razor is a good idea if you plan on using it for short journeys (quick commutes to work or school or for leisurely rides around town) and you prefer a comfortable and smooth ride.
It provides an environmentally friendly mode of transportation that can save you money and time.
1. Save Money on Gas
An electric scooter is a cleaner form of transportation than riding in a car. Furthermore, it can save you money on gas.
You don't have to sacrifice comfort and speed when using this scooter.
2. Save Time
Riding on the scooter is much faster than walking, and you don't have to worry about being stuck in traffic.
You can zip right to your destination and accomplish more in less time.
3. Get an Excellent Value from a Premium Brand
Razor is one of the most trusted and well-recognized in the industry.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How fast does the EcoSmart Razor scooter go?
The EcoSmart Razor scooter has a top speed of 18mph. It can travel up to 12 miles (19km) on a single charge.
2. How long does the battery last? Is it replaceable?
The battery has a run time of about 40 minutes before it needs to be charged again.
Yes, the battery is replaceable. The scooter has a 36V 500W battery and replacement batteries are available for purchase on the Razor website.
The average battery life for a properly maintained unit is about 250 cycles.
3. Can I ride the EcoSmart Razor scooter in the rain?
Riding it in the rain is possible but not recommended. Electric scooters tend to last longer when not ridden in inclement weather.
Cheaper and Lighter Alternatives
Below are less expensive and lighter alternatives for people on a budget. However, these models might have a lower top speed, range, and performance than the EcoSmart model.
1. Razor E300 Electric Scooter - Lightweight with Seat
2. Segway Electric Kick Scooter - Lightweight and Foldable
- 8 of the Best Portable 100W Solar Panels - Portable solar panels are perfect for camping and RVing. Find the most powerful, lightweight, and portable 100W solar panels for your set up!
- Bluetti vs EcoFlow | The Best Portable Power Station - We compared Bluetti vs EcoFlow to see which is the best portable power station. It was close, but there was one clear winner.
- The Best Biodegradable Sunscreens - Most sunscreens contain harmful chemicals that damage our coral reefs. Check out the best biodegradable sunscreen to protect your skin and help the planet!
- Going Green Tips for the Office - 25 EASY go green tips for the office that anyone can implement today!
- Ecofriendly Golf Balls - Improve your golf game and help the environment with these ecofriendly golf balls! The top high-performance recyclable and biodegradable golf balls available!
- Ecofriendly Dog Toys - Find an ecofriendly dog toy for your best friend! Keep them entertained for hours and help the environment.