If you’re looking at Liquid Web as your next host, then this article will help you decide if it is the right hosting for you.
In this article we cover client support, some pros and cons and several plans Liquid Web offer.
Our final verdict is where we consider all features and recommend the best plans.
Let’s begin by answering whether you should use Liquid Web hosting or not.
Liquid Web Review FAQ
Should you use Liquid Web?
If you are in the market for a high performance host, then Liquid Web hosting is for you.
They offer a variety of products which focus on higher traffic websites. With great security features, fast page load times and a 100% uptime guarantee, their service is worth every cent.
Let’s take a closer look at a few pros and cons.
What are the Pros & Cons of Liquid web?
What hosting plans and features does Liquid Web offer?
As mentioned in the cons section, Liquid web does not offer shared hosting plans and rather focus on WordPress, VPS, Cloud, Dedicated and reseller hosting.
Below we cover these plans in more detail:
- WordPress hosting – Liquid web has an environment designed specifically for WordPress and the content management system comes pre-installed. With several themes and drag and drop design options, you will quickly and easily be able to create the website you want.
- VPS hosting – Liquid web offer the best VPS hosting on the market for their price point. Their RAM and storage totals are unrivalled especially in terms of enterprise level hosting. Their pricing system is also unique as they only charge for the days of the month where you actually use their service. This is great if you decide to go elsewhere or shut your site down.
- Cloud hosting – Cloud hosting allows for resources to be shared over multiple servers. Liquid web offers a variety of tiers for Cloud hosting. They offer plans in a public, private and dedicated cloud. With Cloud hosting you also have your choice of operating system.
- Dedicated hosting – Dedicated hosting is the most secure and powerful hosting available. Liquid web offers managed dedicated servers which outclass most of the competition. Their target market are those businesses who want peak website performance and also have the money to fit the bill.
- Reseller hosting – if the hosting business is something that interests you, then maybe Liquid web has the reseller plan to match this interest. They offer both VPS and dedicated reseller plans whose features are in line with those offered to their users.
What is Liquid Web Customer Service like?
Customer service is an area where Liquid hosting really shines. They provide 4 communication channels namely their live chat, telephone, email ticketing service and their knowledge-base archive archive.
Live chat provides the quickest response times and the support staff handle the most common and basic web issues.
Liquid web’s telephone service provides the next level of support; you can expect the staff to be friendly and knowledgeable.
The support channel Liquid web should be most proud of, is their ticketing service. Response times are under 30 minutes where some of their competitors take up to 18 hours to respond to client queries.
There is no doubt that Liquid Web hosting is one of the most powerful hosting services available right now.
This can be seen in the fact that they don’t even have a shared hosting plan. From WordPress hosting to Dedicated hosting, Liquid Web maintain great speed and security.
Their VPS hosting is the strongest on the market at their price point. The unique pricing style they use also provides value, as you are able to cancel your plan whenever you want to and only play for the days services were used.
From a reseller perspective, although Liquid Web does have some interesting plans on offer, we would have to say that Hostwinds provides the better overall reseller hosting plans.