Renogy solar panels are some of the best in the industry. There are tons of options to choose from for every situation.
Whether you are looking for solar panels to use on your house, RV, boat, truck, camping trick, or off-grid cabin, Renogy solar panels can fit your needs.
Below is a full review of Renogy solar panels and a buyer's guide to help you decide which one is best for you!
Renogy Solar Panel Review
We reviewed the top Renogy solar panels to see which is the best. There was one clear winner.
-100W Single Solar Panel
-Easy to Install
-Includes Cables, Adapters, etc.
-100W to 400W
-Single Flexible Solar Panel
-Curves up to 248 degrees
-50W to 200W
-Can go on any surface
-Foldable Solar Panel
-Includes Cables, Adapters, etc.
-100W to 200W
-Easy to carry
-Folds down to the size of a suitcase
1. Renogy 100W Solar Panel | Best Reviews & Budget Friendly
The Renogy 100W solar panel has the best reviews on Amazon! Our readers love the low price, easy installation, and long-lasting durability.
It is a simple single solar panel that works well in all weather conditions. It is 14.1lbs and about 41inches long.
2. Renogy Solar Panel Starter Kit | Most Convenient, Has Everything You Need
If you are looking for convenience, grab the Renogy 100W Solar Panel Starter Kit!
It has everything you need including cables, adapters, a charge controller, mounting brackets, and pre-drilled holes for easy installation.
3. Renogy Flexible Solar Panel | Ultra Lightweight and Flexible
The Renogy Flexible Solar Panel is perfect for boats, RVs, and tear-drop campers, or Airstreams. You can stick it almost anywhere!
Additionally, it is 95% thinner than traditional solar panels making it ideal for stealth van life and camping.
Our readers love that it can withstand extreme wind and snow and curves up to 248 degrees.
4. Renogy Portable Solar Panel Kit | Folds Down, Easy to Carry and Store
This portable solar panel folds down to the size of a suitcase! It is perfect for camping trips or RV trips if you need to store the solar panel away while you aren't using it.
The kit includes a 100W solar suitcase, a 20A waterproof charge controller, and alligator clips. It is compatible with multiple kinds of 12V batteries so you can easily add it to your existing system.
Our readers love this product for camping or overlanding and have peace of mind knowing it is compatible with almost every battery and system.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Does Renogy make good solar panels?
Yes, Renogy makes high-quality standard solar panels and flexible solar panels. They offer a variety of solar panels and solar panel kits that fit every budget.
Most of our readers use them to power their RV, boat, or home. Others use them while off-grid or camping.
2. Is Renogy a good brand?
Yes, Renogy is a good, well-known brand. They focus on creating DIY-friendly, reliable renewable energy products.
Renogy was started in 2010 and is based in California.
3. How long do Renogy solar panels last?
Renogy solar panels are built to last for 25 years.
4. What can Renogy 100W solar panels power?
Renogy 100W solar panels can power your cell phone, laptop, small tv, CPAP machine, and other small devices and appliances.
5. Are Renogy solar panels easy to install?
Yes, Renogy solar panels include pre-drilled mounting holes for easy installation.
Renogy Solar Panel Features
1. What's in the Box
Renogy solar panels arrive well-protected in solid packaging.
The single panels include m4 cables and have pre-drilled holes for easy installations. Alternatively, the solar panel kits include cables, adapters, a charge controller, and mounting brackets.
2. Size and Weight
Renogy solar panels standout because of their size and weight. They are much more compact and lightweight when compared to other solar panels on the market.
Their weights range from 4lbs to ~30lbs and their dimensions range from 41.8 x 20.9 x 1.38 inches to 64.96 x 26.38 x 1.38 inches.
Great for people that have space constraints, especially on an RV or a boat.
3. Installation and Mounting
Installation is easy due to the pre-drilled holes and the panel's light weight make them easy to mount.
4. Power and Efficiency
Renogy solar panels have excellent power and efficiency.
Ultimately, the Grade A+ solar cells make the difference. They have 22% high efficiency PERC cells that won't crack and can withstand all sorts of weather.
Finally, the quality is great. Are they the best solar panels we have ever tested? No. But they are an excellent value, especially for the price. Plus, they have great reviews from our readers.
1. EcoFlow Solar Panels
These are elite solar panels and are truly the best ones we have ever seen. Especially when paired with their award-winning solar generators.
2. Newpowa Solar Panels
Similar to Renogy, but even lighter (13.2lbs) and newly updated.
- The 7 Best Portable Solar Panels for RV Use - Whether you are camping or living on the rode full-time, these solar panels will give you clean energy no matter what!
- Bluetti vs EcoFlow | Best Portable Power Station - Are you looking for the best portable power station for camping or emergencies? We compared Bluetti vs EcoFlow to see which is the best; the winner was clear.
- The Best Solar Lanterns for Camping - Solar lanterns for camping provide a fun and eco-friendly way to have light at all times. Here are our picks for the best solar lanterns for camping and a buyer’s guide with frequently asked questions.
- The Best Biodegradable Sunscreen - Most sunscreens contain harmful chemicals that damage our coral reefs. Check out the best biodegradable sunscreen to protect your skin and help the planet!
- 14 of the Best Eco-Friendly Dog Toys - These toys are made with natural and biodegradable materials and will keep your dog entertained for hours!
- How to Buy Eco-Friendly and Biodegradable Golf Balls - Enjoy a round of golf and reduce your carbon footprint! These ecofriendly and biodegradable golf balls are the best on the market!