Have you ever wanted to start an eco-friendly blog and make money from it?
Good news! You are 30 seconds away from being the newest eco-friendly blog owner!
We will show you how to get your blog up and running with just a few clicks using our most trusted tool - GreenGeeks, the world’s #1 green energy web hosting provider.
Once you are up and running, you can start blogging for profit immediately!
How to Start a Profitable Eco-Friendly Blog in 30 Seconds
1. Pick a Topic
The first step in starting an eco-friendly blog is to pick a topic. You can write about anything!
Think About What You are Interested In
What are you passionate about? What do you enjoy doing? Think about what excites you and what you are good at.
No Matter The Topic, Your Blog Will Be Eco-Friendly
And don't worry, no matter what topic you choose your blog will be eco-friendly. That is the beauty of using GreenGeeks! More info on that is below.
2. Pick a Name
Now that you have a topic, it is time to pick a name for your blog. In our opinion, it should indicate what the blog is about and match the content.
If you can't think of a name on your own, then ideas from the books below could help.
3. Sign Up with GreenGeeks
This is the most important step to start an eco-friendly blog.
The internet produces almost as much pollution as the airline industry. There are over 1 billion websites that are all hosted on servers. Servers are powered by fossil fuels and consume tons of energy.
GreenGeeks changes that by powering your website with renewable energy credits! They also plant a tree for every customer that signs up.
They are running a special offer, take advantage of historically low prices below!
Ready to Get Started with GreenGeeks?
Take advantage of GreenGeeks' historically low prices and start your eco-friendly blog!
4. Use GreenGeeks' Quick Launch Wizard to Get Started in 30 Seconds
Now that you are signed up with GreenGeeks, you can use their Quick Launch Wizard to start your eco-friendly blog in 30 seconds!
The Quick Launch Wizard is the first thing you see when you log in.
You can click "Start New Website" to set your blog up in a few clicks. Or, you can click "Starter Site" where GreenGeeks builds your website for you. The "Starter Site" option is free but takes about 24 to 72 hours.
If you click "Start New Website" you can be up and running in about 30 seconds.
All you have to do is:
(1) Select the app you want to use (most people use WordPress).
(2) Pick at theme
(3) And that's it!
Your website is ready to go! If you have questions during the process you can always pick up the phone and call the customer support line.
5. Start Blogging for Profit
Finally, get started writing!
If people find your blog helpful or entertaining, they will keep coming back, and you will feel good knowing you helped them and the environment.
- 5 Easy Tips to Help Keep the Environment Clean: Doing your part to help the environment doesn't have to be hard! Here are 5 easy steps that anyone can take to help keep the environment clean.
- Environmental Impact of the Coffee Trade: What is your cup of coffee costing the planet? How to make sustainable choices and identify eco-friendly brands.
- 25 Go Green Ideas for the Office: 25 ideas that every office should use!
- How to Sell Used Industrial Equipment: Sell your used industrial equipment for cash today.