As climate change and global warming threaten our planet, businesses are working hard to limit their environmental impact.
This focus on sustainability has created a new class of “eco-entrepreneurs” committed to serving their customers in an environmentally friendly manner.
We explain how any business owner can go 300% green by using GreenGeeks! Learn more below and enjoy a special offer from our site.
What is an Eco-Entrepreneur?
Eco-entrepreneurs care about the environment and run their business in an eco-friendly manner. They take steps to offset their carbon footprint and use environmentally friendly materials and practices as much as possible.
Eco-entrepreneurs can be big or small and are located all around the world.
How Eco-Entrepreneurs Can Go 300% Green With GreenGeeks!
If your business has a website, you can use GreenGeeks to go 300% green today with the click of a button!
- Every website is hosted on a server.
- Servers are powered by fossil fuels and consume tons of energy.
- As a result, your website is likely harming the environment and contributing to global warming. The internet produces almost as much pollution as the airline industry.
However, you can be a part of the solution by using GreenGeeks!
GreenGeeks hosts your website in an eco-friendly manner by buying wind energy credits to replace the energy used by their servers.
- They buy back 3x the amount of energy they use, automatically making your website carbon neutral or carbon negative. They also plant a tree for every customer that signs up.
- It only costs $2.95 per month and they have dedicated specialists that will create or transfer your website for free.
- Furthermore, they offer 24/7 customer support with a 99.9% guaranteed uptime.
1. Sign Up (Special Offer Below)
Signing up is easy. GreenGeeks is offering a special offer that you can access below!
Special Offer - Historically Low Prices!
GreenGeeks is offering their lowest prices ever for 12 month terms on select Ecosite packages for a limited time only.
Use the offer to become an eco-entrepreneur today!
2. Create or Transfer Your Website
Either create a new website for your business or transfer your existing website to GreenGeeks using their Quick Launch Wizard!
The Quick Launch Wizard is the first thing you see when you log in.
GreenGeeks will take care of all the steps for you with a few clicks. The best part is that it is free!
Most people can get up and running in about 30 seconds when using this tool.
3. Share Your Commitment to Going Green
GreenGeeks offers the badges below that you can place on your website to let your customers know you are serious about going green!
Your customers will feel good buying from an eco-entrepreneur!
What We Love About GreenGeeks
1. Proven Track Record
- GreenGeeks' green story is truly inspiring and is one of the reasons we admire them. They offer a lot of value and have an extraordinary track record.
- GreenGeeks has been in business for 14 years and host over 600,000 websites.
- They have also received multiple awards for being the top web host and best green web host over the past few years.
2. Tons of Free Offers and 24/7 Support
- GreenGeeks has tons of free features.
- Their web hosting packages are comprehensive with unlimited web space, bandwidth, domains, email accounts, and databases.
- They will even migrate your site or create a new one for free! They have dedicated specialists to help you. You can set up a free no-obligation consultation to ask any questions you have.
- Most importantly, they offer 24-hour support, 7 days a week, 365 days a year with a 99.9% uptime guarantee. This includes email support, live telephone, and live chat support.
3. Demonstrated Commitment to the Environment and Eco-entrepreneurs
- GreenGeeks is a certified Environmental Protection Agency Green Power Partner.
- They use wind energy credits from the Bonneville Environmental Foundation to replace the energy used on their servers and partner with One Tree Planted.
- Furthermore, their entire staff telecommutes and they use the most energy-efficient hardware available and house it in environmentally friendly data centers.
Ready to Get Started with GreenGeeks?
Take advantage of the special offer below!
More Eco-Entrepreneur Articles
- 5 Green Business Ideas You Can Start Today
- 5 Sustainable Online Business Ideas You Can Start From Your Laptop Today
- Going Green Tips for the Office
- 5 Easy Tips to Help Keep the Environment Clean
- 15 Examples of Corporate Social Responsibility
- What is Your Cup of Coffee Costing the Planet? The Environmental Impact of the Coffee Trade
- Remote Work - Working From Home Sustainability Tips
- How to Sell Your Used Industrial Equipment for Cash