We compared Bluetti vs Goal Zero to see which is the best portable power station; there was one clear winner.
Use your portable power station during an emergency, when camping, RVing, or living off-grid! Power your life with clean energy and have peace of mind knowing you are safe during a power outage or blackout.
Use the comparison table below to decide which product is best for you!
Hopefully these portable power stations help you on your journey! Some, or all, are available for purchase from online retailers, such as Amazon, and we may benefit from qualifying purchases.
Bluetti vs Goal Zero - Which One to Consider?
- 2048wh capacity
-Can power 16 devices at once
-2 Wireless chargers
-7 ways to charge
-2 hour charge
- Bluetooth and Wi-Fi enabled with Bluetti app
-Can power 7 devices at once
-9 hour charge
-4 USB ports
-Corporation uses 100% renewable energy
BluettiAC200Max - Power All Your Devices at Once
The BluettiAC200MAX is an impressive portable solar power station.
Its design and industry gold standard 16 ports (including two wireless charging pads) make it a go-to option for campers, overlanders, those pursuing van-life, and living off-grid!
The BluettiAC200MAX has excellent reviews on Amazon!
What's in the Box?
- BLUETTI AC200MAX portable power station
- AC adapter
- solar/car charging cable
- XT90-aviation cable
- user manual
Battery Capacity and Power
The capacity and power of this unit offers a great bang for your buck!
- The Bluetti AC200MAX has 2048Wh capacity and can power 99% of your devices.
- It can power your home during a blackout and has the capacity to support living off-grid.
Port Selection and Performance
This is where Bluetti stands out! Its port selection is fantastic!
- With 16 outlets, you can charge all of your devices at once.
- Furthermore, the wireless charging pods offer extra convenience.
- Just place your phone or tablet on top, and it will charge automatically! No plug required!
- In our opinion, this sets it apart from other units and makes it perfect for any situation.
- At 62lbs, it is heavier than the Goal Zero unit. However, it has more power.
- Our only knock is the LED touchscreen on the front of the unit is hard to read during the day or in well-lit areas.
Combo Pack with Solar Panels
The BluettiAC200MAX can be purchased with solar panels in a convenient combo pack. It comes with three solar panels that are compatible with the unit so you can get started right away!
There is also an option for a combo pack with one solar panel.
Finally, the BluettiAC200MAX offers multiple ways to charge the unit quickly!
- Wall outlet + solar
- Wall outlet
- Solar panel
- Dual wall outlets
- Lead-acid battery
- Car charger
Overall, the BluettiAC200MAX is an excellent device. Its port selection and ability to charge multiple devices set it apart.
BluettiAC200Max Pros and Cons
Goal Zero Yeti 1000X - 100% Clean Energy
The Goal Zero brand is unique because they offset 100% of carbon emissions from their shipping and use 100% renewable energy at their corporate headquarters and warehouse.
That is true commitment to sustainability! We love their transparency and willingness to go the extra mile. Their portable power stations also hold their own with battery capacity and power. Check out the full review below!
What's In the Box
- Goal Zero Yeti 1000 Portable Power Station
- Wall charger
- User Manual
Our first knock on Goal Zero is that they don't seem to include accessories or extra cables. Most other brands include cables, adapters, and accessories with their power station.
Battery Capacity and Power
The Goal Zero Yeti 1000X's battery capacity and power is solid and will handle most of your devices.
Bluetti has 2,048Wh, while Goal Zero only has 983Wh. That is more than twice as much!
Port Selection and Performance
Likewise, the Goal Zero Yeti has a pretty good port selection. It can power 7 devices at once and also has 4 USB ports.
However, it doesn't hold a candle to Bluetti, which can power 16 devices and has 5 USB outputs!
So, where does Goal Zero shine? Well, it is 25lbs lighter than Bluetti. Although, it has a lot less power and ports.
In our opinion, Bluetti's performance and reliability are superior. Not to mention, Bluetti has more positive reviews.
Finally, the only combo pack that was available on Amazon at the time of this writing was for the Goal Zero Yeti 1000 Core and it only came with one solar panel.
Goal Zero Yeti 1000X - Pros and Cons
We appreciate Goal Zero's commitment to sustainability, but we think Bluetti is a more trusted and proven brand that consistently produces a superior product.
Less Expensive Options | Save Money
People looking to save money can explore less expensive portable power stations from Bluetti and Goal Zero.
1. Bluetti EB55
A mini portable power station that comes in three different colors! Popular with vanlifers and campers!
2. Goal Zero Yeti 200X
Only 5lbs! A small model with good power. Perfect for hunting, camping, and emergencies.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Which is better Bluetti or Goal Zero?
In our opinion, Bluetti is the superior product. It can power 16 devices at once and has a ton of power.
2. How many years do Goal Zero batteries last?
Goal Zero has a lifespan of over 500 cycles. After that point, the capacity drops to 80%.
3. Does Bluetti include solar panels?
4. How long will a Bluetti solar generator last?
It has a lifespan of over 3,500 cycles. After that point, the capacity drops to 80%.
5. Is Goal Zero worth it?
Which one will you buy? Bluetti vs Goal Zero - tell us in the comments below!
- Bluetti vs EcoFlow - Looking for more portable power stations? See how Bluetti stacked up against #1 EcoFlow. The winner may surprise you!
- 8 of the Best Portable 100W Solar Panels - Portable 100W solar panels are essential for camping, RVing, vanlife, and emergencies. Here are our picks for the best brands!
- 14 of the Best Ecofriendly Dog Toys - Find an ecofriendly dog toy for your best friend! Keep your dog entertained for hours and help the environment!
- 5 EASY Tips to Help Keep the Environment Clean - Anyone can implement these EASY tips today! Do your part to help protect the earth.
- The Best Biodegradable Sunscreen - Skip the harsh chemicals and use biodegradable sunscreen instead! Save our coral reefs!